Here is a cool snippet of work from cosplayer Daisy Dynamite!
1. What are some of your favorite anime, and why?
I like the lighter side of Anime so I love the first Anime I ever watched, Ouran High School Host Club. It was incredibly funny whilst actually dealing with issues. It’s where it all started for me.
2. What are your inspirations for cosplaying?
I’ve always loved dressing up. Getting into Anime, my friend showed me the world of conventions. One convention in and I got hooked. Now it’s something I do to pass the time.
3. What advice do you have for new cosplayers?
Find a character you love and you’ll find the motivation to finish. My first cosplay I made Chrome’s trident from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It was difficult but I loved the character and we had a group of us going. The experience was great and made me want to go again and again.
4. Do you have any favorite games?
The Arkham series while frustrating is a great set of games. I love Batman so naturally playing as Batman appeals.
5. Do you have a favorite console for gaming?
It has to be the Playstation! We now have a ps4 but I loved my PS3!
6. What are your hobbies out side of cosplay and modeling?
I listen to Kpop, I love comic books and graphic novels. I am also addicted to Sudoku puzzles.
7. Do you have a favorite fruit?
Grapes or Watermelon, I can’t decide! I have a sweet tooth.
8. City you would love to travel to, and why?
New York! The city itself would be amazing and if I could go to NY Comic Con I would be in heaven!
9. Do you have any future cosplays planned?
I still really want to do a samurai version of the pink ranger! I also want to do a Jedi/Sith cosplay just so I can make a lightsaber.